Please fell free to contact us here.
- Introducing the Sass FamilyMy name is Steven Sass and I have been married to Marina for almost 16 years. We have two boys, Karl (12) and Fredrich (10). I have been in fulltime Ministry in the Dutch Reformed Church in South-Africa since 2002. I studied at the University of Stellenbosch and received the following degrees: Bth(IV) Mdiv. andContinue reading “Introducing the Sass Family”
- Open DayOpen Day at St Leonard’s Saturday 23rd October 10.00am – 4.00pm Come in and enjoy a few moments of peace and quiet reflection Look round our beautiful building Enjoy a chat over tea/coffee and some musical entertainment Find out more about all that goes on in our premises Buy some of our hand-made cards MeetContinue reading “Open Day”
- Music Recitals, Art & the NewsletterDownload or read about the upcoming music recitals, the art exhibition or the current church newsletter.
- Church Newsletter 25 JulyDownload or read the church newsletter here.
- Church NewsletterDownload or read the church newsletter here.
- Family SupportStep by Step in Moray is currently offering a reduced indoor service in St Leonard’s Church Hall on Wednesday mornings for families with children under 3 years, who feel isolated or vulnerable. For more information or to book a place to attend safely please contact Step by Step or visit our website. Tel: 01343 544628Continue reading “Family Support”
Receive our newsletter directly to your inbox.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.